Who i am
Dr. Birason Rajbhandari
BPT, RGUHS, Bangalore, India
NHPC No. A-36 PHY
Fellowship Dip Ortho Rehab, UK
Executive Director(CEO) ,Kathmandu Physiotherapy Clinic Pvt. Ltd.
Lazimpat -2, Kathmandu, Nepal
9851133590, 9860499769, 9861308866, 014427654.
Currently working as senior physiotherapist, Clinical supervisor and Head of dept in Kathmandu Physiotherapy Clinic Pvt Ltd.
What i do
List of Services
All kinds of physiotherapy solutions.
- Orthopaedics Physiotherapy
- Neurology Physiotherapy
- Medicine Physiotherapy
- Cardiovascular Respiratory Physiotherapy
- Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Neurosurgery Physiotherapy
- General suregery Physiotherapy
- Obs and Gyane Physiotherapy
- Ent Physiotherapy
- All kinds of physiotherapy.
Paediatric Physiotherapy Services.
MR.Ram Kumar Rajbhandari(Economist)MA ECONOMICS
Mr.Gau Bahadur Ale.Advocate.supreme court
- Senior Physiotherapist
- Head of department and senior physiotherapist of Kathmandu kidney diabetes centre naxal from 2015 – 2016.
- Clinical Supervisior
Head of Department and Clinical supervisor in Department of Physiotherapy, Vinayak Hospital, Gongabu, Kathmandu, Nepal from 2007 – 2009.
- Head of Department in physiotherapy department in Sushil Polyclinic , Samakhusi, from 2007 to 2008.
- Head of Department
- Clinical Supervisor For BSC & PCL
- Clinical Supervisor For DMI
- Physiotherapist in Department of Physiotherapy, Kathmandu Model Hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal from 2008 - 2015
- Head of Department and Clinical supervisor for BSC and PCL nursing students postings in Department of Physiotherapy, Kathmandu Model Hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal from 2009-1-1 to 2015-10-28
- As a clinical supervisor for Certificate Of physiotherapy students of dhulikhel medical institute postings in department of physiotherapy in Kathmandu model hospital.
- Diploma in Yoga Therapy
- S.L.C from Rastriya Sunhgava Ma. Vi., Ghattekulo, Kathmandu, Nepal - 2000
- HSEB from SANN International H. S. School, Gairidhara, Kathmandu, Nepal - 2002
- Graduate (BPT) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Dr. M. V. Shetty College of Physiotherapy, Mangalore, Karnataka, India – 2007
- Diploma in Yoga Therapy from The Institute of Alternative Therapy and Holistic Health Science Centre, Kadri, Kaibattal, Mangalore, Karnataka, India – 2007
- Fellowship In Orthopaedic Rehabilitation 2005 to 2006,London Academy of sports and health sciences,England,London,Uk
- Manual Therapy Training From Dr.MVST college of Physiotherapy Mangalore
- Clinical Supervisor Training from DMI
- Cardiorespirarory Training From DrMVST college mangalore
- Spinal Manipulation Training India
- Icu managemnt Training from India.
" After our trekking tour we had very much backpain. First we went to a hospital and they gave us same tablets as we have in our first aid pocket. Also they gave us the address of this great physiotherapist Dr. Birason Rajbhandari. Very competent, friendly and helpful doctor. Also a orthopedist helped with some good exercises. Better to go there and not to the hospital. It was not too much money for this excellent help - Thank You "Via Google